do not know what happened today . . .

Views
Story tunite , about today . 


I do not know what just happened just now. Between, me and my best friend. We fought for a while, because I write the story in this blog. my friends misunderstand me. but, I just be patient. because I knew I was not guilty and not guilty of the offense of them. Previously, he was not talking to me. Because all my story in this blog . 

I only managed to put up with my friends. Because, I love my friend. I do not want to lose them all, they are my spirits. i hope , we would be happy , like last year :)


Tapi an , Alhamdulillah semuanya sudah baik semua . Kami again be friends , but , i feel ashamed, after what happened between the two of us . 
Honestly , ak xpena nagis seteruk nie , mmg ak sedih . xtaw la apa yg buat ak sedih sgt . Ak gado ngan kawan2 ak before nie , xdek la ak nangis . lw nangis pom , xdek la seteruk nie . 

Honestly , Honestly , ak sayang ssgt2 kawan2 aku . tanpa dyorangg , hidup ak kosongg !

p\s : aisyanadiya , nurulnajwamuwarddah :)

- guys , lw sep mu ada bace story ak hop nie . seriusly ak oyp , ak sayang sep mu , n ak xkea la wat sakit hati saem2 ak . lw ak ada wat . tp mybe  ak xperasaan or wht . sorry kawan !

( kawan yang baik , selalu maafkan kesalahan kawannya ) 

Errr , stpry ak mybe stakat niem jew kot . pape hal , ak story agy . donee ! tata~ 

- takecare all -
- loveyou all -
hope you always happy with your life -